- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- By submitting a quote request in some instances, you authorize Alluvit and up to five companies that can help with your project to call or email you at the contact information you provided. Contacting you is for the purpose of confirming and scheduling your request. You understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. At no time are you required to make a purchase, and you can opt out of these communications at any time.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.